You’ll enjoy this great talk with Josh Hewett from Top-Form-Fitness.com where we cover:
- The top problems people have when trying barefoot running (and their solutions)
- The three key moves that let you easily and comfortably run barefoot
- The 4 types of barefoot runners — knowing which you are changes EVERYTHING
- Why “minimalist” shoes are not the same as barefoot (so if you tried minimal and it didn’t work, here’s why)
- How being barefoot can help if you have ankle, knee, hip, back, or even neck pain… and plantar fasciitis
- The “Tempurpedic foam mattress” theory about why cushioning and orthotics may be harming you.
Most importantly, how to have FUN while you explore natural movement!
The content of this post does not constitute and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions or concerns you may have about your health or a medical condition.” to the bottom of the blog post.