You’ll enjoy this great talk with Josh Hewett from Top-Form-Fitness.com where we cover:
- The top problems people have when trying barefoot running (and their solutions)
- The three key moves that let you easily and comfortably run barefoot
- The 4 types of barefoot runners — knowing which you are changes EVERYTHING
- Why “minimalist” shoes are not the same as barefoot (so if you tried minimal and it didn’t work, here’s why)
- How being barefoot can help if you have ankle, knee, hip, back, or even neck pain… and plantar fasciitis
- The “Tempurpedic foam mattress” theory about why cushioning and orthotics may be harming you.
Most importantly, how to have FUN while you explore natural movement!