Want to help us create the future of footwear?
Passionate about health/fitness/the outdoors?
Then come work with Xero Shoes!
Please click on an open position below to view the details about that job.
With nearly half a million customers in more than 97 countries, Xero Shoes is a lifestyle footwear brand focused on helping people everywhere discover the benefits of natural movement. Are you passionate about health & wellness and want to make an extraordinary difference in people’s lives? We are looking for a motivated and knowledgeable Staff Accountant to join our Corporate Accounting and Finance Department.
We are looking for a full-time Staff Accountant to perform a variety of corporate accounting tasks who are looking to grow their career with us in our Broomfield, CO office.
A successful candidate should be familiar with corporate accounting responsibilities including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and have exposure to general ledger accounting. Duties will include keeping financial records updated, participating in month-end close, and reconciling bank statements. You will also be responsible for processing accounts payable, accounts receivable, and reconciling recurring expenses. As the key member of the Corporate Accounting function, the Staff Accountant will ensure that the company’s daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
Creates vendor vouchers and customer invoices in the accounting system
Ensures the timeliness, completeness, and accuracy of the company’s accounts receivable and accounts payable processes
Provides general ledger accounting support and participates in the department month-end close
Prepares bank deposits, coordinates weekly cash disbursements, reconciles cash accounts and bank statements
Prepares sales order, customer invoicing, and monitors the aging of accounts receivable
Assists with filing and remitting sales and income taxes in various tax jurisdictions
Handles the end of month and quarterly expense reconciliation and accrual procedures
Functions in accordance with the established accounting policies and procedures, GAAP standards, and applicable laws
Performs other duties and projects as assigned
B.S. Degree in Accounting or Associate degree in Accounting or related field with a minimum of two years of work experience in corporate accounting
Proven direct working experience in accounts payable and accounts receivable
Familiarity with U.S. GAAP and general ledger accounting
Competency in ERP systems such as Acumatica, QuickBooks, or other accounting software
Strong skill and knowledge in MS Excel
Excellent attention to detail
Great communicator, influencer, and team player
Self-motivated to complete tasks on strict timeline
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: The annual salary for this position ranges between $80,000.00 – 110,000.00. This range is an estimate, based on potential employee qualifications, operational needs and other considerations as permitted by Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rule 4.1.2. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and equity awards.
Medical, Dental upon employment
Additional employee funded ancillary benefits, such as: qualified HSA, or FSA, and Voluntary Life / AD&D, Accidental, Critical Care etc. are also available if you choose to participate
401k eligible after 3 months of employment
Xero Shoes provided life insurance
Employee bonus and incentive plans
Sick and vacation pay
Complementary pair of shoes each month of employment (up to one pair per style)
Xero Shoes is handling our own recruitment. We will not respond to solicitations from recruiters.
Please respond to this posting with your cover letter and resume, SUBJECT: Staff Accountant, emailing it to: [email protected]
With nearly half a million customers in more than 97 countries, Xero Shoes is a lifestyle footwear brand focused on helping people everywhere discover the benefts of natural movement. Are you passionate about health & wellness and want to make an extraordinary difference in people’s lives? We are looking for a motivated, passionate Customer Happines team member
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answering phone calls and responding to emails,
- Taking orders,
- processing refunds and exchanges,
- Serving walk-in customers.
- 1-2 day per week rotation at the showroom in our warehouse near 56th & Peoria.
The successful candidate will have at least two (2) years of customer service experience. Experience in conducting customer service phone calls is strongly recommended.
The personal characteristics we are looking for are:
- Excellent customer service skills including displaying courtesy; managing diffcult customer situations; and responding promptly to customer needs
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with others
- Computer whiz – will be using cloud-based shopping cart and shipping software
- Minimum typing speed of 40 WPM
- Excellent organizational skills
- Spectacular memory for obscure detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – must use proper grammar!
- Teamwork and self-management skills
- Unfailingly reliable and punctual
- Possess the patience of a Zen Master
Given the speed at which our company is growing, you also must be able to think fast, wear a lot of hats and adapt to a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. We’re a small team so everyone must be willing to pitch in where needed and work together to get things done. Some weekends and/or overtime may be required. If you think you can take excellent care of our customers and contribute to our casual but very hard-working culture, please submit your resume and include a cover letter describing how your education, experience and overall background is applicable to this position and the company – we would like to assess your writing skills and ability.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: The annualized salary for this position ranges between $21.00 per hour.
This range is an estimate, based on potential employee qualifcations, operational needs and other considerations , as permitted by Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rule 4.1.2. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and equity awards.
- Medical, Dental upon employment
- Additional employee funded ancillary benefts, such as: qualifed HSA, or FSA, and Voluntary Life / AD&D, Accidental, Critical Care etc. are also available if you choose to participate
- 401k eligible after 3 months of employment
- Xero Shoes provided life insurance
- Employee bonus and incentive plans
- Sick and vacation accrual
- 1 pair of Xero Shoes per month
- We perform regular cleaning, respect social distancing, and masks are available.
Xero Shoes handles our own recruitment, and we will not respond to solicitations from recruiters.
Please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Want to be a part of a fast-growing company making a real difference in people’s lives? Come work with Xero Shoes!
The job is first shift plus and occasional weekend. Our warehouse is located in east Denver near I-70 and Havana. Some of the duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Picking/packing direct-to-consumer orders
- Fulfilling wholesale and Amazon orders
- Processing returns and exchanges
- Unloading shipping container and trailers
- Sorting and restoring returned product
- Organizing stock and maintaining inventory
- Inspecting products for defects and damages
- Initiating quality control checks on incoming products and outbound shipments
The successful candidate will have at least two (2) years of warehouse experience including warehouse management systems using scanners in a warehouse or shipping environment. Experience with Ship Hero is a plus.
Whether you are experienced or not, please be sure that you meet the following minimum requirements prior to applying:
- You are 18 years of age or older
- Able to work some overtime hours if needed
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds
- You are able to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- You are able to repeatedly lift, carry, push, pull, and handle products
- Outstanding attendance record is required
- Able to safely operate a scissor lift or willing to learn
- Good communication skills and ability to communicate with management
- Strong attention to detail is a must
- Able to work while wearing a mask
It’s a physical job! If you have never worked in a warehouse environment before, you should understand that you will be on your feet for 90% – 95% of your shift. While we want everyone to feel comfortable, our ability to control the temperature in our warehouses is limited. Indoor warehouse working conditions are impacted by seasons and the weather.
Given the speed at which our company is growing, you also must be able to think fast, wear a lot of hats and adapt to a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. We’re a small team so everyone must be willing to pitch in where needed and work together to get things done. Some overtime may be required.
If you think you can take excellent care of our customers and contribute to our casual but VERY hard-working team culture, email your resume to [email protected].
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.50 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
DISCLAIMER: Xero Shoes cannot accept models who are under contract and represented by a modeling agency.
Xero Shoes is looking for independent models for both studio and lifestyle photos and videos.
Xero Shoes is an inclusive brand and we believe in representing people of all genders, shapes, sizes, and colors. Our models are real people that show real-world wearing occasions for our footwear. We’ll often ask you to run, walk, lift, smile, laugh, and more.
Models are needed for:
- In-studio video wearing product
- Lifestyle photos out in the world
- Lifestyle videos out in the world
- Speaking/acting roles in Xero Shoes marketing videos
As we often do shoots in locations in and around the Denver area, models must have reliable transportation to and from shoots and may be asked to travel to our Broomfield headquarters.
AN IDEAL CANDIDATE CAN:
- Pose for photos or videos showing their face, body, and feet
- Pose for different activities, including running, hiking, and fitness
- Pose with other models and pets both in-studio and in public spaces
- Follow directions from photographers and stylists
- Communicate with the Photographer and Creative and Content Manager efficiently and effectively throughout the scheduling and shoot process
- Maintain clean feet and trimmed nails (for our sandal styles)
- Work closely with us to produce a desired look
- Maintain a positive and optimistic attitude and represent Xero Shoes professionally
- Availability for shoots from 2 to 4 hours
Pay for all modeling opportunities is $50/hr and includes a free pair of Xero Shoes
To apply, please go to our application and fill out our questionnaire.
Models without portfolios or work samples will not be considered.
All models must sign a photo/video release form that gives Xero Shoes unlimited usage of their likeness in perpetuity. Models may be required to sign an NDA depending on the shoot.
There are no guaranteed hours at this time. Joining the network is a freelance hourly position with no fixed contract. We often schedule with 1 week or less advance notice.