Of course, we know you’ll do much more than just run down your favorite roads in the HFS (and we can’t wait to see pics of where it takes you and what you do in it!)
Well, it could be for the “Highly Flexible Sole” that lets your foot move naturally, or the face you’ll make when you put it on — “Happy Face Shoe” — or way you run it it with a “High Frequency Stride”, or what you exclaim when you put it on and feel the comfort and light weight: “Holy ___ ___!”
There are as many possible answers as there are things you’ll do in the HFS.
Why you’ll love the HFS
- Natural FIT — a wide toe box lets your toes spread, splay, relax, and function naturally.
- Natural MOTION — the HFS is flexible enough to let your feet bend, move, and flex the way, well, that feet are supposed to. The “XERO-drop” design (non-elevated heel) allows for proper posture, and it’s built low to the ground for balance and agility.
- Natural FEEL — the HFS has a 5.5mm FeelTrue® rubber sole to give you the right combination of protection plus ground-feedback, so your brain knows how to move your body optimally. Also, you can remove the 2mm insole, for a closer-to-barefoot experience that lets you Feel The World®.
- Light weight — so light, in fact, you could forget you have them on. A men’s 9 is about 6.8 ounces (each).
- Huarache-inspired design — the adjustable instep and midfoot straps are not just eye-catching but functional, giving you a secure and comfortable fit.
- Vegan-friendly materials — No animal products are used in the HFS
- 5,000 mile sole warranty — like all Xero Shoes, the HFS is backed with a 24 month manufacturer’s warranty and a 5,000 mile sole warranty.
Check out these reviews (and click the Customer Reviews tab, above, to read more):
Slip on your new HFS, head out on your next adventure, and Live Life Feet First!