Now Xero Shoes are ready for you for KIDS!
You probably know how important it is to let your kids’ feet develop and function naturally — letting their toes spread, and their feet bend, flex, move, and Feel the World!®
That’s why we’re thrilled to release the NEW Kid’s version of our best-selling Prio barefoot/minimalist shoe for everything they love to do.
The Kids’ Prio has everything you love about the adult version, plus we’ve made a few changes, just for them:
- More grip! We spaced out the lugs and made them bigger on the FeelTrue® soles to give them better traction.
- Ergonomic fit We didn’t just shrink the adult Prio, we changed the shape for a better fit.
- Just-right feedback We also thinned out the sole a little bit to make it extra flexible, give kids the right amount of ground-feel and protection.
- Unisex fit Don’t worry about boys vs. girls, the Kids Prio is made for both.
Of course, we’ve kept all the best things about the Prio:
- Natural FIT — A wide toe box lets your toes spread and relax. Plus the “XERO-drop” sole (non-elevated heel and low-to-the-ground) allows for proper posture, balance, and agility
- Natural MOTION — The Prio is flexible enough to let little feet bend, move, and flex the way, well, that feet are supposed
- Lightweight — Your kids might even forget they’re wearing them
- Natural FEEL — Remove the 2mm insole for a more “barefoot feel,” or keep it in for a bit more protection
- 100% Vegan-friendly materials — No animal products are used in the Prio
- Huarache-inspired design — The huarache-sandal inspired strap helps secure the heel
- Adjustable instep strap — Use the “inverted V” straps aren’t sewn down to lock in the instep while keeping toes free to move
- Reflective straps — The middle strip in the heel and instep straps are highly reflective for evenings and night
- Barefoot-friendly — Wear the Prio with or without socks
- 5,000-mile sole warranty — like all our FeelTrue® soles, the Prio is backed by our 5,000-mile sole warranty*
A note about sizing
The numbers for kids sizes change. The “Kids 12” is the smallest size, followed by Kids 13, then Youth 1-4.
Worried about your kids outgrowing the Prio?
We know that kids grow, and we’re not fans of buying shoes “that they’ll grow into.”
To help out if your kids get too big for their Prio, we’ve created a Facebook Group where you can trade/swap/buy/sell your shoes and pass your still-wearable pair to someone who still fits your size, and find a pair for the next perfect fit.
(Note: The FB group is for use at your own discretion. The deals you make are up to you.)
*5,000 mile sole warranty is non-transferable and only valid for the original purchaser of the shoes.
Check out these reviews from kids and their parents (and then click the Customer Reviews tab, above, to read more)