We took our best-selling trail hiking and running shoe, the TerraFlex, and turned it into a high-topped, fully waterproof hiking boot that’s ready for your next extreme adventure. That’s the Xcursion.
Here’s what gives you the protection you want in the Xcursion:
- Gusseted tongue and sealed waterproof inner liner
- Additional water-repellent membrane inside the outer mesh
- Durable protective toe cap, foxing, and accents
Just 9.6 ounces each for a women’s size 7, the minimalist Xcursion boot feels like no hiker you’ve ever worn. In fact, whether you’re on a day hike or fully loaded with a heavy pack, the Xcursion gives you the grip and support you want while still feeling like a “barefoot boot.”
The other reasons you’ll love the Xcursion are its true Xero Shoes heritage:
- A wide toe box — lets your toes spread, splay and move naturally
- Low-to-the-ground design for balance and agility
- Non-elevated, “zero-drop” heel for proper posture
- The flexible sole lets your feet bend and move the way they’re supposed to
- High-traction FeelTrue® rubber sole with dual-chevron tread for traction, backed by our 5,000 mile sole warranty
- Lightweight construction for “barely there” comfort
Let’s see what adventure you take on in your Xcursion. Show us how you Live Life Feet First!