We’ve shipped Xero Shoes to 94 countries around the world!
We strive to ship most orders within one business day of of receipt. During a sale, new product launch, blizzard (we’re in Colorado!), etc., it may take us an extra day.
We use the US Postal service to send our shipments. The cost to ship will depend on the weight of the package and the delivery speed you select; the cost for each option will be visible at checkout before you complete your order.
The Postal Service provides the following estimates for delivery times by service. They don’t guarantee delivery times for any service except Domestic Priority Mail Express, so if you need your order by a specific date, order early!
- Standard Shipping – 3 – 6 business days – can be slower during high volume mail times.
- Priority Mail – 2-3 business days.
- Priority Express Mail – 1-2 business days depending on proximity to urban area.
- DHL Packet Plus – 4-11 days average; may take longer depending on receiving country.
- First Class – 1-3 weeks average; may take up to 8 depending on receiving country.
- Priority Mail – 6-10 business days.
- Priority Mail Express – 3-5 business days.
- International delivery times may be increased by additional customs processing times at the border.
All domestic shipments come with tracking. Full tracking is available for items shipped with DHL International shipping, and full tracking is also available with all Priority Express International shipments.
Though almost all of our international orders arrive without incident, we strongly advise you to select Priority Express International if you live in a country with a less reliable postal service.
A note to all International Customers: Please note that some countries require the payment of import duties for international shipments above a certain value. We advise you to know the import regulations of your country and understand that you will be responsible for payment of any duties and fees imposed by your government at the border.
All packages will be marked as merchandise; as a commercial shipper, we are not able to mark a package as a gift (if you’re giving Xero Shoes as a gift, that’s not the same as us sending a gift).
A note to our German customers: First Class Packages to Germany intermittently experience significant delays. Please allow 8 weeks to receive your shoes using this method if there are postal/DHL slowdowns occurring in your country.
Also, check out our Stores page. There may be an independent Xero Shoes dealer closer to you.