Think you can’t run an ultra-marathon? Well, think again.
Maybe your limitations aren’t what you imagine them to be.
I just had a great chat with ultra-runners, Jonathan Sinclair and Melissa Gosse that I know you’ll love, whether you ever plan to run an ultra or not.
Watch the webinar and you’ll learn:
- Do you need to do 100s of miles per week to train?
- What’s the roll of cross-training?
- How much of distance running is physical vs. mental
- How do you deal with the mental challenges of ultra-running
- What diet Mel and Jon have found that helps with their training and recovery
- Why they run in Xero Shoes (and when they don’t!)
- The value of barefoot running… at any distance
- … and a LOT more
Share what you think of this interview in your comments, below.