And most hiking boots don’t let your foot bend, move, flex and feel the world… until the DayLite Hiker EV
“EV” is short for “EVolution” because this version of the DayLite Hiker is a new and improved version of the original. Plus it’s designed to let your foot move and function the way it’s supposed to.
Perfect for day hikes and casual wear, the DayLite Hiker EV is built with our foot-first design and natural movement philosophy.
- Natural FIT – Wide, anatomically correct toe boxes let your toes spread and relax, plus a non-elevated, “zero-drop” heel for proper posture.
- Natural MOTION – Your feet are supposed to bend and flex and move. The DayLite Hiker is super flexible to let them do that. The low-to-the-ground design is perfect for balance and agility.
- Natural FEEL – Your feet are supposed to FEEL the world. Our patented FeelTrue® soles give you just-right protection while also giving you the ground feedback that your brain and body want.
- Lightweight – You don’t want your footwear to weigh you down
- 5,000-mile sole warranty
What’s changed compared to the original DayLite Hiker?
- More grip with a lugged chevron tread
- More durable, abrasion resistant upper mesh
- More durable Tough Tech toe bumper
- Wet/Dry friendly side “foxing”
- Easy on/off lacing hooks
More reasons you’ll love the DayLite Hiker
- LIGHT — Only 11.2 ounces (each) for a Men’s Size 9
- Huarache-inspired heel strap to hold your foot securely
- Adjustable instep straps for perfect tension
- Thin and flexible FeelTrue® sole
- Removable sockliner (insole) if you want a more barefoot feeling
- Vegan-friendly materials
See what others are saying about the DayLite Hiker