And most hiking boots don’t let your foot bend, move, flex and feel the world… until the DayLite Hiker
Perfect for day hikes and casual wear, the DayLite Hiker is built with our foot-first design and natural movement philosophy.
- Natural FIT – Wide, anatomically correct toe boxes let your toes spread and relax, plus a non-elevated, “zero-drop” heel for proper posture.
- Natural MOTION – Your feet are supposed to bend and flex and move. The DayLite Hiker is super flexible to let them do that. The low-to-the-ground design is perfect for balance and agility.
- Natural FEEL – Your feet are supposed to FEEL the world. Our patented FeelTrue® soles give you just-right protection while also giving you the ground feedback that your brain and body want.
- Light Weight – You don’t want your footwear to weigh you down
- 5,000 mile sole warranty
More reasons you’ll love the DayLite Hiker
- Great protection with a highly water resistant ballistic mesh upper with Tough Tech toe bumper
- LIGHT — Only 10.2 ounces (each) for a Men’s Size 9
- Huarache-inspired heel strap to hold your foot securely
- Adjustable instep straps for perfect tension
- Dual-chevron tread for great grip
- Thin and flexible 6mm FeelTrue® sole
- Removable sockliner (insole) if you want a “more barefoot” feeling
- Vegan-friendly materials
See what others are saying about the DayLite Hiker
The Daylite Hiker runs small. We recommend choosing 1 full size larger than your usual size.*
Since the foot is three-dimensional, any two-dimensional measuring tool, such as a ruler or Brannock device®, can only approximate your true shoe size. Manufacturers model their shoes on different foot shapes, so sizing may vary accordingly.
*Please note our sizing recommendations are based on customer feedback and do not ensure a proper fit.
Free exchanges within the US
We offer free US exchanges on new and unworn shoes. Read our full policy here Exchange Policy
Points to consider for sizing:
- The men’s Daylite Hiker is wider than a conventional men’s hiking boot. If you normally wear a larger size to get a wider fit in conventional shoes, you may not have to do that with the Daylite Hiker. However, this style runs small, so we recommend choosing 1 full size larger than your usual size. (Please note our sizing recommendations are based on customer feedback and do not ensure a proper fit.)
- The synthetic upper generally does not stretch during initial wear.
- If you think of your foot as particularly narrow, you can consider ordering the women’s Daylite Hiker. Many of our male customers find a great fit in our women’s styles. Just be sure to adjust the size by 1.5 (for example a men’s 7 is the same as a women’s 8.5).
- People like different types of fit — some like their toes near the end, others like 1/4″-1/2″ of extra space.
Men’s Shoe Size Conversion Chart
|US Sizes||Euro Sizes||UK Sizes||JP Sizes|
We want to make sure you get the correct size and enjoy your Xero Shoes. If you have any questions, call us at 303.447.3100 or email us.