Enjoy secure trail-hugging grip when you’re running and hiking
The NEW TerraFlex is a high-performance, true minimalist trail running and hiking shoe.
Built with the same DNA as our best-selling Prio, TerraFlex lets your feet move, bend, flex and feel, the way they’re meant to.
Then we’ve added a lugged sole for grip, and embedded 3mm of Barefoam™ inside the sole for extra protection and comfort. Plus, a durable Tough Tek toe bumper and more aggressive breathable mesh upper.
Why you’ll love the TerraFlex
- Natural FIT — A wide toe box lets your toes spread and relax. Plus the “XERO-drop” sole (non-elevated heel and low-to-the ground) allows for proper posture, balance and agility
- Natural MOTION — The TerraFlex is flexible enough to let your feet bend, move, and flex the way, well, that feet are supposed to. Plus, they’re so light weight, you’ll barely know you have them on. A men’s 9 is only 9.6 ounces each
- Natural FEEL — The TerraFlex uses our FeelTrue® rubber with an removable 2mm insole, to let you Feel The World®
- Vegan friendly materials — No animal products in the TerraFlex
- Huarache inspired design — The heel strap is not only eye-catching but functional
- Adjustable instep strap — The “inverted V” straps aren’t sewn down, so you can use them to lock in your instep while keeping your toes free to move
- Reflective straps — That middle section of the heel and instep straps is highly reflective for evenings and night
- Removable 2mm insole — For a more “barefoot” feeling, you can remove the optional 2mm insole
- Barefoot friendly — Wear the TerraFlex with or without socks
- 5,000 mile sole warranty — like ALL our FeelTrue® soles, the TerraFlex’s has our 5,000 mile sole warranty
Check out these reviews from TerraFlex wearers
The TerraFlex runs small. We recommend choosing 1/2 size larger than your usual size.*
Since the foot is three-dimensional, any two-dimensional measuring tool, such as a ruler or Brannock device®, can only approximate your true shoe size. Manufacturers model their shoes on different foot shapes, so sizing may vary accordingly.
*Please note our sizing recommendations are based on customer feedback and do not ensure a proper fit.
Free exchanges within the US
We offer free US exchanges on new and unworn shoes. Read our full policy here Exchange Policy
Points to consider for sizing:
- The men’s TerraFlex is wider than a conventional men’s athletic shoe. If you normally wear a larger size to get a wider fit in conventional shoes, you may not have to do that with the TerraFlex. However, this style runs small, so we recommend choosing 1/2 size larger than your usual size. (Please note our sizing recommendations are based on customer feedback and do not ensure a proper fit.)
- The synthetic upper generally does not stretch during initial wear.
- If you think of your foot as particularly narrow, you can consider ordering the women’s TerraFlex. Many of our male customers find a great fit in our women’s styles. Just be sure to adjust the size by 1.5 (for example a men’s 7 is the same as a women’s 8.5).
- People like different types of fit — some like their toes near the end, others like 1/4″-1/2″ of extra space.
Men’s Shoe Size Conversion Chart
|US Sizes||Euro Sizes||UK Sizes||JP Sizes|
We want to make sure you get the correct size and enjoy your Xero Shoes. If you have any questions, call us at 303.447.3100 or email us.