We made the Mesa Trail with lightweight, barefoot-friendly, minimalist running in mind. But we know you’ll wear it off-trail too.
You’ll look great when you pair the Mesa Trail with your favorite jeans, and is comfortable enough for all-day wear.
The breathable, mesh upper gets rid of the weight and keeps you cool. The moisture wicking “37.5” lining helps keep you dry. The welded protective covering of the adjustable midfoot and instep straps adds durability. The lugged, dual-chevron tread gives you sure-footed traction. And the “hidden” 3mm TrailFoam™ layer adds the right amount of protection and comfort.
Why you’ll love the Mesa Trail
- Natural FIT — a wide toe box lets your toes spread, splay, relax, and function naturally.
- Natural MOTION — the Mesa Trail is flexible enough to let your feet bend, move, and flex the way, well, that feet are supposed to. The “XERO-drop” design (non-elevated heel) allows for proper posture, and it’s built low to the ground for balance and agility.
- Natural FEEL — the Mesa Trail has a 5mm FeelTrue® rubber sole, with 3.5mm lugs to give you the right combination of protection and grip, plus ground-feedback so your brain knows how to move your body optimally. Also, you can remove the 2mm insole, for a closer-to-barefoot experience that lets you Feel The World®.
- Light weight — so light, in fact, you could forget you have them on. A men’s 9 is about 7.6 ounces (each).
- Huarache-inspired design — the adjustable instep and midfoot straps are not just eye-catching but functional, giving you a secure and comfortable fit.
- Vegan-friendly materials — No animal products are used in the Mesa Trail
- 5,000 mile sole warranty — like all Xero Shoes, the Mesa Trail is backed with a 24 month manufacturer’s warranty and a 5,000 mile sole warranty.
Check out these reviews (then click the “Customer Reviews” tab, above, to see more)
Slide into your new Mesa Trail, pick your favorite path, and Live Life Feet First!