Ready for the office, a stroll, or a night on the town…
Then you’ll love the Coalton.
Like all our Xero Shoes, Coalton is built with our foot-first design and natural movement philosophy.
- Natural FIT – Wide, anatomically correct toe boxes let your toes spread and relax, plus a non-elevated, “zero-drop” heel for proper posture.
- Natural MOTION – Your feet are supposed to bend and flex and move. The Coalton is super flexible to let them do that. The low-to-the-ground design is perfect for balance and agility.
- Natural FEEL – Your feet are supposed to FEEL the world. Our patented FeelTrue® soles give you just-right protection while also giving you the ground feedback that your brain and body want.
- Light Weight – You don’t want your footwear to weigh you down
- 5,000 mile sole warranty
More reasons you’ll love the Coalton
- Supple leather molds to your foot
- LIGHT — Only 12 ounces (each) for a Men’s Size 9
- Huarache-inspired heel strap to hold your foot securely
- Dual-chevron tread for great grip
- Thin and flexible 6mm FeelTrue® sole
- Removable sockliner (insole) if you want a “more barefoot” feeling
See what others are saying about the Coalton
The Coalton fits true to size.*
Since the foot is three-dimensional, any two-dimensional measuring tool, such as a ruler or Brannock device®, can only approximate your true shoe size. Manufacturers model their shoes on different foot shapes, so sizing may vary accordingly.
*Please note our sizing recommendations are based on customer feedback and do not ensure a proper fit.
Free exchanges within the US
We offer free US exchanges on new and unworn shoes. Read our full policy here Exchange Policy
Points to consider for sizing:
- The Coalton is wider than a conventional men’s shoe. If you normally wear a larger size to get a wider fit in conventional shoes, you may not have to do that with the Coalton. (Please note our sizing recommendations are based on customer feedback and do not ensure a proper fit.)
- The natural leather upper may stretch during initial wear.
- People like different types of fit — some like their toes near the end, others like 1/4″-1/2″ of extra space.
Men’s Shoe Size Conversion Chart
|US Sizes||Euro Sizes||UK Sizes||JP Sizes|
We want to make sure you get the correct size and enjoy your Xero Shoes. If you have any questions, call us at 303.447.3100 or email us.