With the Z-Trek, your feet are able to move, bend and flex. They can grip the ground as you hike. They’re as comfortable in the water — if you’re boating or fishing — as they are on land. They slide on and off in seconds but hold securely no matter what you’re doing.
Reasons you’ll love the Z-Trek:
- Super-comfortable webbing
- Adjustable Z-pattern — get the right tension across your foot, over your foot, and behind your heel.
- Three color combinations — Coal Black soles with Black webbing, Mocha Earth soles with Coffee Bean webbing, and Slate soles with Multi-Blue webbing.
- 5.5mm FeelTrue® outsole protects you from unpleasant surfaces without sacrificing ground feel
- Elegant contour surrounds your foot, but doesn’t add unnecessary support
- Super lightweight — a men’s size 9 sandal averages 7.2 ounces each
- “Zero-Drop” — your heel isn’t elevated; your feet are anatomically correct
- Rust-proof nylon hardware
- 100% Vegan-friendly
- Ready to wear — the lacing is already done for you. Just slide in your foot and go
- Heel cup — keeps your heel in place, helps keep out debris, and adds a splash of color
- 5,000-mile sole warranty! Wear out your Z-Trek soles in under 5,000 miles and we’ll replace them for a nominal cost (details here)