Water-friendly, trail-friendly… and everything in between.
We named this shoe (or is it a sandal?) after our home state, where a single day can take you from the top of a mountain to rafting down a river.
You may recognize a familiar look, but the Colorado is “all Xero, all the time.”
It’s flexible. It’s lightweight (it floats!). You’ll love the comfort that comes from a wide toe box, neoprene lining, and BareFoam™ footbed. And you’ll feel the security of the tire tread-inspired sole (the same as our HFS running shoe) and wide heel strap.
Why you’ll love the Colorado
- Natural FIT — a wide toe box lets your toes spread, splay, relax, and function naturally.
- Natural MOTION — the Colorado is flexible enough to let your feet bend, move, and flex the way, well, that feet are supposed to. The “XERO-drop” design (non-elevated heel) allows for proper posture, and it’s built low to the ground for balance and agility.
- Natural FEEL — the Colorado has an 11mm stack height, with our FeelTrue® rubber sole to give you the right combination of protection plus ground-feedback, so your brain knows how to move your body optimally.
- Light weight — so light, in fact, you could forget you have them on. A men’s 9 is about 7 ounces (each).
- Vegan-friendly materials — No animal products are used in the Colorado
- 5,000 mile sole warranty — like all Xero Shoes, the Colorado is backed with a 24 month manufacturer’s warranty and a 5,000 mile sole warranty.
Check out these video reviews (then read the rest of the reviews by clicking the Customer Reviews tab, above)
Put on your Colorado, cinch up the elastic lace, and you’re ready to Live Life Feet First!