Get the foot-stimulating benefits of Naboso® technology with the summertime freedom of our best-selling Z-Trail sandal
We’ve been proudly offering the Naboso® insoles for people who want that beneficial foot stimulation in their shoes.
The Naboso Trail sandal still has a 3-layer sole, like the Z-Trail. We’ve used the Naboso® Performance material as the footbed:
- The bottom has our FeelTrue® rubber for great grip and abrasion resistance
- The middle layer of TrailFoam™ provides an incredible amount of force absorption and protection
- Then, the top Naboso® Performance Technology layer gives you stimulation
- And the sole still maintains enough flexibility to allow for natural movement and ground-feel
Check out these reviews (and then click the REVIEWS tab, above to see more!):
More reasons you’ll love your Naboso Trail sandals:
- Super-comfortable tubular webbing — no hard edges.
- Adjustable Z-pattern — get the right tension across your foot, over your foot, and behind your heel.
- Super lightweight — a Woman’s size 7 sandal averages 4.2 ounces each.
- “Zero-Drop” — your heel isn’t elevated; your feet are anatomically correct.
- Rust-proof nylon hardware.
- 100% Vegan-friendly.
- Ready to wear — the lacing is already done for you. Just slide in your foot and go.
- 5,000-mile sole warranty! Wear out your Z-Trail soles in under 5,000 miles and we’ll replace them for a nominal cost (details here).
For more information about Naboso Technology, click here (will open another tab in your browser)