NOTE: – During our holiday sale, only the Lilac and Nautical Blue Prio are discrounted. If you don’t see the size/color combination you would like, it is sold out. Make sure you’re subscribed to our newsletter to hear when we get more inventory.
Your new favorite minimalist shoe for running, working out, strolling, Crossfit, slacklining… and everything else you love to do
The NEW Prio is a high-performance, true minimalist running and fitness shoe.
The Prio is about proPRIOception. Your feet are supposed to move, bend, flex and feel… the Prio lets you do that.
Why you’ll love the Prio
- Natural FIT — A wide toe box lets your toes spread and relax. Plus the “XERO-drop” sole (non-elevated heel and low-to-the-ground) allows for proper posture, balance, and agility
- Natural MOTION — The Prio is flexible enough to let your feet bend, move, and flex the way, well, that feet are supposed to. Plus, they’re so lightweight, you’ll barely know you have them on. A women’s 7 is only 6.4 ounces each
- Natural FEEL — The Prio uses the same 5.5mm FeelTrue® rubber from our Z-Trek sandal, so you get great protection while still getting the ground feedback that your feet like. With an optional 2mm insole, the Prio lets you Feel The World®
- Vegan-friendly materials — No animal products in the Prio
- Huarache-inspired design — The heel strap is not only eye-catching but functional
- Adjustable instep strap — The “inverted V” straps aren’t sewn down, so you can use them to lock in your instep while keeping your toes free to move
- Reflective straps — That middle section of the heel and instep straps are highly reflective for evenings and night
- Optional 2mm insole — If you need a bit of extra protection, toss in the optional 2mm insole
- Barefoot-friendly — Wear the Prio with or without socks
- 5,000-mile sole warranty — like all our FeelTrue® soles, the Prio is backed by our 5,000-mile sole warranty
Check out these reviews from Prio wearers