Are you on the Paleo diet, or curious about it?
Many people who discover paleo — and I’m neither endorsing it or bashing it in this article — move past the diet and into the “lifestyle,” looking to move and live more like our hominid ancestors. And, not surprisingly, one way to recapture our movement history is by running in bare feet.
Neanderthals didn’t wear Nike and you don’t need to either.
All that said, I had the privilege of getting interviewed by Aaron Olson of www.paleorunner.org
Check it out here, then let me know what you think in the comments, below…
- Are sore calves and Achilles necessary when learning to run barefoot?
- Will Xero Shoes protect you if you’re trail running?
- Why doctors who criticize barefoot running are usually complete morons!
- Are there any times where you need shoes?
- Can you run fast in huarache running sandals?
- What it’s like to be on Shark Tank
- Why you need to USE your feet the way they’re made to be used
- Do I eat Paleo? What do I eat?