There are two things that I love:
- Meeting someone new who thinks like I do
- Learning something new from, well, anyone
Well, I got both of my favorite things when I met Mo Goldstein, also known as Mo The Human. And I know you’ll enjoy this fun chat, Mo The Human and share a BUNCH of laughs, as well as our thoughts and experiences about:
- What’s wrong with shoes… and what you can do about it
- What ARE minimalist shoes and should you wear them?
- Who wins the “sitting vs. standing” contest
- How to get started with natural movement
- What to do with kids — keep ’em barefoot? Put them in shoes?
- Whether being in bare feet is right for you or not
- When you SHOULD NOT be barefooted!
- A LOT more…
Enjoy… and tell us what you think in the comments, below.