Barefoot sandals don’t fit the same way as shoes, or other sandals. Just because you wear, say, a size 10 Nike Free, that doesn’t mean you’ll wear a size 10 Sensori Venture (and, I’m willing to bet you have other shoes that are 9.5 or 10.5… so are you really a 10 ?)
By following the instructions below, you’ll get the correct fit for your Amuri Venture or Cloud sandals.
NOTE: Please follow these instructions to avoid ordering problems
3 Simple Steps to the Correct Fit
1) Measure your foot
- Place a piece of paper against a wall (if you have VERY large feet, use a piece of newspaper.
- Place your foot on the paper, with your heel against the wall.
- Make a mark on the paper at the furthest point away from the wall… this will either be just in front of your big toe or second toe
- Take a ruler and measure from the edge of the paper to the mark you made.
Here’s a video showing the process
2. Check your measurement against the chart, below
This will give you a good idea of your size… but PLEASE follow the next step whenever possible.
3. Verify the correct fit by printing the Amuri size template and comparing it to your foot
|Up to 8 7/8″||Up to 223mm||4||5||Click to print Template|
|Up to 9 1/8″||Up to 231mm||5||6||Click to print Template|
|Up to 9 1/2″||Up to 240mm||6||7||Click to print Template|
|Up to 9 3/4″||Up to 248mm||7||8||Click to print Template|
|Up to 10 1/8″||Up to 256mm||8||9||Click to print Template|
|Up to 10 1/2″||Up to 265mm||9||10||Click to print Template|
|Up to 10 3/4″||Up to 273mm||10||11||Click to print Template|
|Up to 11 1/8″||Up to 281mm||11||12||Click to print Template|
|Up to 11 1/2″||Up to 290mm||12||Click to print Template|
|Up to 11 3/4″||Up to 300mm||13||Click to print Template|
|Up to 12 1/8″||Up to 309mm||14||Click to print Template|
Note: Make sure you print the templates at Actual Size (100% Scale).
Here’s a video showing how to use the Template: