Now imagine getting rid of up to 70% of the weight, and almost all of the bulk!
Imagine a sport sandal that feels like you’ve simply glued a protective tire tread to your foot. Your feet are free and airy, they move and bend and flex. They can grip the ground as you hike. They’re as comfortable in the water — if you’re boating or fishing — as they are on land. They slide on and off in seconds, but hold securely no matter what you’re doing.
And they’re affordable, at up to 50% less than your last pair of sport sandals… and have a 5,000 mile sole warranty (because they were inspired by tire sandals 😉 ).
That’s the Z-Trek.
Reasons you’ll love the Z-Trek:
- Super-comfortable webbing
- Adjustable Z-pattern — get the right tension across your foot, over your foot, and behind your heel.
- Three color combinations — Coal Black soles with Black webbing, Mocha Earth soles with Coffee Bean webbing, and Slate soles with Multi-Blue webbing.
- 5.5mm FeelTrue® outsole protects you from unpleasant surfaces without sacrificing ground feel
- Elegant contour surrounds your foot, but doesn’t add unnecessary support
- Super light weight — a Men’s size 9 sandal averages 6.9 ounces each
- “Zero-Drop” — your heel isn’t elevated; your feet are anatomically correct
- Rust-proof nylon hardware
- 100% Vegan-friendly
- Ready to wear — the lacing is already done for you. Just slide in your foot and go
- Heel cup — keeps your heel in place, helps keep out debris, and adds a splash of color
- 5,000 mile sole warranty! Wear out your Z-Trek soles in under 5,000 miles and we’ll replace them for a nominal cost (details here)