This is our Classic Xero Shoe do-it-yourself (DIY) kit, the one we began selling in November 2009, that’s being enjoyed by over 6,500 runners, walkers and hikers of all ages all around the world.
Our new FeelTrue® outsoles are a vast improvement over the Vibram Cherry, but some people like the extra do-it-yourself-ness of the Classic kit with it’s Vibram Cherry rubber outsole sheets.
This Classic DIY (do-it-yourself) kit comes with:
- a sheet of 4mm thick Vibram Cherry outsole material in one of 3 sizes (see sizing info, below)
- 2 6′ polyester laces in your choice of 22 fun colors (click here to see the color choices)
- NEW – 4mm hollow punch for the lacing holes — FREE!
- Full instructions for making your own barefoot sandals
The Classic Xero Shoes kit comes in 3 sizes:
- If your foot is less than 11″ long, get the Standard Size, which includes a 9″x11″ sheet of 4mm Vibram Cherry
- If your foot is longer than 11″, get our Large Kit, which comes with an 11″ x 12″ sheet 4mm Vibram Cherry sole.
- Our Kid’s Kit comes with a 7.5″ x 9″ sheet of Vibram outsole
If your foot is over 12.5″ and you need a larger size, call us at 800.499.8880 or 303.447.3100 or use our Contact form