This is our Classic Xero Shoe do-it-yourself (DIY) kit, the one we began selling (as “Invisible Shoes®”) in November 2009, that’s being enjoyed by over 6,000 runners, walkers and hikers of all ages all around the world.
Our new FeelTrue® outsoles are a vast improvement over the Vibram Cherry, but some people like the extra do-it-yourself-ness of the Classic kit with it’s Vibram Cherry rubber outsole sheets.
And now you can get Vibram Cherry in 4 colors: Black, Cream, Amber, and Dark Brown (note: kid’s size kits only come in black).
There’s only a limited quantity of the Cream, Amber and Dark Brown.
This Classic DIY (do-it-yourself) kit comes with:
- a sheet of 4mm thick Vibram Cherry outsole material in one of 4 colors, and 3 sizes (see sizing info, below)
- 2 6′ polyester laces in your choice of 21 fun colors (click here to see the color choices)
- NEW – 4mm hollow punch for the lacing holes — FREE!
- Full instructions for making your own barefoot sandals
The Classic Xero Shoes kit comes in 3 sizes:
- If your foot is less than 11″ long, get the Standard Size, which includes a 9″x11″ sheet of 4mm Vibram Cherry
- If your foot is longer than 11″, get our Large Kit, which comes with an 11″ x 12″ sheet 4mm Vibram Cherry sole.
- Our Kid’s Kit comes with a 7.5″ x 9″ sheet of Vibram outsole
If your foot is over 12.5″ and you need a larger size, call us at 800.499.8880 or 303.447.3100 or use our Contact form