Unlike our DIY kits, or even our Custom-Made Xero Shoes, the Venture is 100% ready-to-wear.
Why you’ll love the Venture:
- Our exclusive FeelTrue® rubber outsoles, the only sole material made specifically for barefoot sandals. 5.5mm thick for great ground feel with the protection you want.
- Elegant contour to hold your foot, but without unnecessary support.
- Pre-laced — just slide in your foot and go.
- Patent-pending tension adjustment system — find the perfect fit in seconds, and then you can slide your Xeros on and off in a flash.
- Super soft toe post — since the huaraches-inspired lacing goes around your entire foot, you don’t feel the toe post the way you do in a flip flop or other thong sandal
- Super STRONG toe post — won’t pull through the sole like flip flops do.
- Heel cup — keeps your heel in place, helps keep out debris, and adds a splash of color.
- Nylon Achilles strap with Silicone grip — holds on securely and comfortably
- Elevated ankle holes — the lace never touches the ground, and so it won’t abrade.
- 5,000 mile sole warranty! Wear out your Ventures in under 5,000 miles and we’ll replace them for the cost of shipping and handling (details here).
And check out how you can Xpress yourself with Xero Shoes with our NEW Instant Bling Snap-on Beads!
Get the right size for your Venture
Barefoot sandals don’t fit the same way as shoes, or other sandals. Just because you wear, say, a size 10 Nike Free, that doesn’t mean you’ll wear a size 10 Venture (and, I’m willing to bet you have other shoes that are 9.5 or 10.5… so are you really a 10 😉 ?)
By following the instructions below, you’ll get the correct fit for your Venture sandals.
NOTE: Please follow these instructions to get the right fit
3 Simple Steps to the Correct Fit
1) Measure your foot
- Place a piece of paper against a wall (if you have VERY large feet, use a piece of newspaper.
- Place your foot on the paper, with your heel against the wall.
- Make a mark on the paper at the furthest point away from the wall… this will either be just in front of your big toe or second toe
- Take a ruler and measure from the edge of the paper to the mark you made.
Here’s a video showing the process
2. Check your measurement against the chart, below
This will give you a good idea of your size… but PLEASE follow the next step whenever possible.
3. Verify the correct fit by printing the Venture size template and comparing it to your foot
|Up to 9 1/8″||Up to 231mm||6||Click to print Template|
|Up to 9 1/2″||Up to 240mm||7||Click to print Template|
|Up to 9 3/4″||Up to 248mm||8||Click to print Template|
|Up to 10 1/8″||Up to 256mm||9||Click to print Template|
|Up to 10 1/2″||Up to 265mm||10||Click to print Template|
|Up to 10 3/4″||Up to 273mm||11||Click to print Template|
Note: Print the templates at Actual Size or 100% Scale.
Here’s a video showing how to use the Template:
How to adjust your Ventures for a perfect fit
Follow these simple video instructions to get the “just right” tension.