We’ve taken our ready-to-wear Venture and added a whisper of comfort with a custom-made 3mm Barefoam™ insert in the forefoot.
This makes the Cloud even lighter and more flexible than the Venture… A men’s size 9 is only 4.6 ounces. The Amuri Cloud floats!
Some people think of the Amuri Cloud as their casual Xero Shoe, even though it’s sturdy enough to tackle a 100-mile trail ultramarathon.
Reasons you’ll love the Amuri Cloud:
- Four fun color combinations — Coal Black soles with Charcoal, Mocha Earth soles with Black, Coal Black soles with Aquarius, and Slate soles with Lemon
- Barefoam™ forefoot insert gives a hint of comfort, without unnecessary padding
- Patent-pending lacing system gives you a perfect fit in seconds
- Flatiron pattern on the Barefoam™ gives you extra grip
- 6mm FeelTrue® outsole protects you from unpleasant surfaces without sacrificing ground feel
- Elegant contour surrounds your foot, but doesn’t add unnecessary support
- Ready to wear — the lacing is already done for you. Just slide in your foot and go
- Patent-pending tensioning system — find the perfect fit in seconds, and then you can slide your Xeros on and off in a flash
- Super soft toe post — since the huaraches-inspired lacing goes around your entire foot, you don’t feel the toe post the way you do in a flip flop or other thong sandal
- Super STRONG toe post — won’t pull through the sole like flip flops do
- Heel cup — keeps your heel in place, helps keep out debris, and adds a splash of color
- Nylon Achilles strap with Silicone grip — holds on securely and comfortably
- Elevated ankle holes — the lace never touches the ground, and so it won’t abrade
- 5,000 mile warranty! Wear out your Amuri Clouds in under 5,000 miles and we’ll replace them for a nominal cost (details here)
CARING for your Clouds
Because of the BareFoam™ in the Clouds, these need a bit of extra attention. Do not leave your Clouds in hot cars or exposed to intense direct sun. This could cause the BareFoam™ to deform and is not covered by our warranty.
Get the right size for your Amuri Cloud
Barefoot sandals don’t fit the same way as shoes, or other sandals. Just because you wear, say, a size 10 Nike Free, that doesn’t mean you’ll wear a size 10 Amuri Cloud (and, I’m willing to bet you have other shoes that are 9.5 or 10.5… so are you really a 10 😉 ?)
By following the instructions below, you’ll get the correct fit for your Amuri Cloud sandals.
NOTE: Please follow these instructions to get the right fit
3 Simple Steps to the Correct Fit
1) Measure your foot
- Place a piece of paper against a wall (if you have VERY large feet, use a piece of newspaper.
- Place your foot on the paper, with your heel against the wall.
- Make a mark on the paper at the furthest point away from the wall… this will either be just in front of your big toe or second toe
- Take a ruler and measure from the edge of the paper to the mark you made.
Here’s a video showing the process
2. Check your measurement against the chart, below
This will give you a good idea of your size… but PLEASE follow the next step whenever possible.
3. Verify the correct fit by printing the Amuri Cloud size template and comparing it to your foot
|Up to 8 7/8″||Up to 223mm||4||Click to print Template|
|Up to 9 1/8″||Up to 231mm||5||Click to print Template|
|Up to 9 1/2″||Up to 240mm||6||Click to print Template|
|Up to 9 3/4″||Up to 248mm||7||Click to print Template|
|Up to 10 1/8″||Up to 256mm||8||Click to print Template|
|Up to 10 1/2″||Up to 265mm||9||Click to print Template|
|Up to 10 3/4″||Up to 273mm||10||Click to print Template|
|Up to 11 1/8″||Up to 281mm||11||Click to print Template|
|Up to 11 1/2″||Up to 290mm||12||Click to print Template|
|Up to 11 3/4″||Up to 300mm||13||Click to print Template|
|Up to 12 1/8″||Up to 309mm||14||Click to print Template|
Note: Print the templates at Actual Size or 100% Scale.
Here’s a video showing how to use the Template:
How to adjust your Amuri Cloud for a perfect fit
Follow these simple video instructions to get the “just right” tension.